Help Us out


The annual Twin Cities Meals on Wheels fundraiser is underway.


Because of COVID 19, our fundraising activities have been canceled, making this year’s drive our most important ever.


Twin Cities Meals on Wheels, a large volunteer organization with just three part-time paid employees and about 110 volunteers, has been constantly serving the community since 1973. Even as the volunteers prepare and deliver meals, their motto is “We bring smiles”.

Twin Cities Meals on Wheels strives to provide this service as economically as possible to over 100 clients daily. However, the charge to our clients only covers 80% of our operating costs. Your generous donations cover the remaining 20%.


Twin Cities Meals on Wheels is a standalone organization, not associated with Feedmore of WNY or other Meals on Wheels agencies in the region. We do not receive a subsidy from the government which is why your donation means so much.


We are a 501 © 3 organization. Our fundraising is done entirely by volunteers


Donations may be mailed with checks made payable to:

Twin Cities Meals on Wheels, Inc.

100 Ridge Road

North Tonawanda, NY 14120

Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
Other Sites

Facebook

 

 

Contact Us

On the web: Contact Us

Twin Cities Meals on Wheels Inc.

100 Ridge Road, North Tonawanda, NY 14120

Telephone/Fax: 716-693-1663

Email: info@tcmow.com

© 2015 - North Tonawanda Meals on Wheels Inc.