If you or anyone you know shops at Amazon.com, you could help Twin Cities Meals on Wheels at the same time!
Through the AmazonSmile Program, you can select Twin Cities Meals on Wheels as your charity. When you make your purchases, Amazon will give a donation to our organization. Please spread the word! Here's how you do it:
1. Go to Amazon's website
2. In the search button at the top, type Amazon Smile
3. Click on Amazon Smile Charity
4. Click Change/Select Charitable Organization
5. Type Twin Cities Meals on Wheels (There are many, so please make sure to type North Tonawanda to select our organization)
6. Start shopping.
7. Most items are eligible for Amazon Smile.
Thank you so much for your support!