Search
  • ntmow8

Thank You for your donation


Thank you to everyone who donated to the 2019 Twin Cities Meals on Wheels Annual Appeal. We strive to provide this service as economically as possible. However, the charge to clients only covers about 80% of our operating costs. Your generous donations and our fundraising functions cover the remaining 20% of our operating cost.


0 views
Other Sites

Facebook

 

 

Contact Us

On the web: Contact Us

Twin Cities Meals on Wheels Inc.

100 Ridge Road, North Tonawanda, NY 14120

Telephone/Fax: 716-693-1663

Email: info@tcmow.com

© 2015 - North Tonawanda Meals on Wheels Inc.